By Remez Sasson
We all face various challenges each day, at home, at work, at the store and on the street. Many of them are just minor challenges, with which we deal automatically and easily, but some of them require strategy, thinking and mental endurance.
You need mental endurance if you work in an uncongenial environment, or if you have a demanding boss. You also need mental endurance when dealing with your teenagers, taking care of elderly parents, or when you do business with difficult people.
We meet challenges every day, and therefore, we must learn to build mental endurance and stamina on a daily basis.
- Mental endurance does not mean passivity.
- It does not mean giving up.
- It does not mean giving in to suffering.
On the contrary, it means mental strength.
It is the ability to exercise inner strength in everyday life, and the ability to deal effectively with all challenges. This requires a certain degree of willpower, self-discipline, and perseverance.
- We must learn to keep our mind focused upon what we are doing, and not let it get distracted.
- We should also not give in to unreasonable or unjust demands from people.
- We must learn to stay on the road that leads to our goals, no matter how tough the going is.
When we build mental endurance, we teach ourselves never to quit what we are doing. Our mental endurance keeps us going, even when our body is tired or when we are bored, and despite the difficulties and challenges we might face.
Tips on How to Develop Mental Endurance and Strength
You can increase your inner strength,resilience and toughness, and become a tower of strength. This website aims at helping you become stronger.
1. You can improve your mental endurance in the same way that an athlete improves his or her physical endurance, by practicing suitable mental exercises.
If you wish to learn how to gain control of your mind and thinking process, I recommend that you read and practice the exercises in the book Focus Your Attention.
Mental exercises challenge the brain, strengthen it, and build endurance. They also strengthen the concentration and the memory.
2. You can exercise your brain and mind in various ways and develop mental endurance. One way is through solving puzzles and crosswords, since they require that you use your head and remember facts, vocabulary and details.
3. Certain video games can also challenge your mind and brain, as well as games that require you to use your memory or plan ahead, such as Sudoku or chess.
4. Physical exercises are important not only for the body, but also for the brain, since they send more oxygen and blood to the brain.
5. Focusing your attention on your activities, improves your concentration, self discipline and mental endurance.
Click Here To Read More https://www.successconsciousness.com/blog/concentration-mind-power/develop-mental-endurance/