In the digital marketing universe, social media marketing is a complex system based on views and algorithms that is sometimes hard to crack.
It can be especially hard to know where to get started and which platform is right for you.
Luckily, there are resources out there to help you crack the code.
For example, there are many successful business people around the world who have written social media marketing books.
Their expertise can help you navigate this area in all its complexities. And that’s why we made this list with our top picks of social media marketing books for you to read and evolve in your career.
- 1. The New Community Rules by Tamar Weinberg
- 2. The Art of Social Media by Guy Kawasaki and Peg Fitzpatrick
- 3. Influencer by Brittany Hennessy
- 4. Everything You Need to Know about Social Media by Greta Van Susteren
- 5. Content Chemistry by Andy Crestodina
- 6. See You on the Internet by Avery Schwartz
- 7. Fanocracy by David Meerman Scott and Reiko Scott
- 8. Digital Trust by Barry Connolly
- 9. Run with Foxes by Paul Dervan
- 10. Faster, Smarter, Louder by Aaron Agius and Gián Clancey
- Wrap Up: Social Media Marketing Books can Transform your Views
1. The New Community Rules by Tamar Weinberg
Tamar Weinberg shook up social media with her book on how to conquer it.
The New Community Rules offers amazing strategies to navigate the world of digital marketing.
All of the advice comes from years of experience, and Weinberg has field-tested the strategies outlined in the book.
In addition, she uses language that makes it easy for beginners to understand, eliminating industry jargon.
The book breaks down each avenue of digital and social media marketing, examining what demographic uses what type of social media the most and how business owners can market to them.
You will know how to speak “social media” and engage consumers across multiple platforms.
2. The Art of Social Media by Guy Kawasaki and Peg Fitzpatrick
If you need an amazing how-to guide to sell more and gain followers for your business, look no further than The Art of Social Media.
Authors Guy and Peg combine their knowledge for the best tips and tricks that are easy to follow and implement.
They have both worked with major companies, including Apple and Canva, where they gained the knowledge they have decided to share with readers.
The authors employ strategies that help people grow their marketing plan from the ground up.
The goal of the book is to help people optimize their profits and time. It cuts out the industry jargon, and gets right to the heart of the matter.
3. Influencer by Brittany Hennessy
It’s no secret that social media influencers are driving a large portion of digital marketing.
For people hoping to cash into this form of marketing, this book by Brittany Hennessy is for you.
It is backed by the author’s experience as a blogger and as a Senior Director of Influencer Strategy and Talent Partnerships with Hearst Magazines Digital Media.
Hennessy directs readers in how to best use social media platforms to gain followers, sponsors, and how to market it all.
It also helps future social media gurus learn how to engage their audiences and keep them coming back for more content.
4. Everything You Need to Know about Social Media by Greta Van Susteren
Click Here To Read More https://rockcontent.com/blog/social-media-marketing-books/