How To Free Yourself From Mental Slavery

By Mark weeks Napoleon Bonaparte once wrote, ‘The human race is governed by its imagination.’ I’m pretty confident in stating, he believed the majority of people possessed poor imaginations. And, for many people today their imaginations are still not good government. The ‘imagination’ quickly becomes a dictator, and an unnecessary instrument for their own failings.Continue reading “How To Free Yourself From Mental Slavery”

8 Rules to Be More Consistent in Life

By: S.J. Scott There might be affiliate links on this page, which means we get a small commission of anything you buy. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Please do your own research before making any online purchase. Life has its ups and downs. Even though this roller coaster ride is part ofContinue reading “8 Rules to Be More Consistent in Life”

8 Quick Ways To Improve Your Attention Span

This is an article by STEPHANIE VOZZA exploring various ways we can increase our average attention span. If your mind tends to wander, you’re not alone. Turns out, human brains are in the moment for just over half of our waking hours–a sad 53%–according to a study from Harvard University. The other 47% of the time we’reContinue reading “8 Quick Ways To Improve Your Attention Span”

13 Brain Exercises to Help Keep You Mentally Sharp

Sara Lindberg, BS, MEd, is a freelance health and fitness writer. She holds a bachelor’s degree in exercise science and a master’s degree in counselling. The brain is involved in everything we do and, like any other part of the body, it needs to be cared for too. Exercising the brain to improve memory, focus,Continue reading “13 Brain Exercises to Help Keep You Mentally Sharp”

10 Strategies for Absolute Clarity

Are you loosing precious focus in life, Courtney Carver’s article can help you get back on track Living intentionally requires clarity. When you are clear about what makes you happy, healthy, loving and wonderful, you can be happy, healthy, loving and wonderful. Imagine a life with less confusion and doubt. Clarity makes everything easier, butContinue reading “10 Strategies for Absolute Clarity”